Clark Gable’s grandson died from fentanyl overdose, coroner rules - <WEB2019></WEB2019>

Get the latest news from politics, entertainment, sports, and other feature stories.Web2019 Full fresh idea and Business News

.

Saturday, 13 April 2019

Clark Gable’s grandson died from fentanyl overdose, coroner rules

The only grandson of movie legend Clark Gable died from an accidental overdose of fentanyl, the same drug that killed Prince, Tom Petty and Mac Miller, officials confirmed Friday.

Read more...



from AOL https://aol.it/2PeYOZ3

No comments:

Post a Comment